The WaterBoss ProPlus 380 features include:
- Injection molded brine (salt) cabinet. Injection molding assures a consistent thickness of the cabinet, no chance of a thin spot on the corners that may wear and cause a leak. The cabinet also features UV protection, allowing owners in temperate climates to place the unit outdoors. The cabinet comes with a 10 year warranty, the best in the domestic water treatment market.
- Injection molded media tank, compartmentalized via laser welded patented Directional Flow Screens allow the Model PROPLUS 380 to be vacuum packed with three separate types of media into one compact water treatment unit.
- Whole house water filtration, ferrous iron reduction, chlorine reduction and softening using limited space in your home. The WaterBoss PROPLUS 380 media tank features a built-in, self-cleaning, 20 micron dirt and sediment filter, eliminating the need to change filter cartridges! The model PROPLUS 380 media tank comes with a 10 year warranty, the best in the domestic water treatment market.
- In conjunction with fine mesh ion exchange resin and a sediment filtration media, the model PROPLUS 380 features Kinetic Degradation Fluxion or KDF. KDF is a patented process media that is 100 percent recyclable and contains no chemical additives. The WaterBoss PROPLUS 380 with KDF safely reduces chlorine from your water to nominal amounts.
- Easy-To-Set, two button controller with LCD display. The display can be used to check the unit’s status, perform regenerations and change settings. The controller has a default setting or allows the owner to program the time of regeneration and comes with a 3 year limited warranty
WaterBoss Pro is American owned. Engineered and manufactured in the United States.
WaterBoss Pro water softeners are now available with KDF! Building on the 20 year success of its compact water treatment systems, introduces the WaterBoss Pro model 380 water softener. The Pro line offers the superior quality of the WaterBoss with the added advantage of each model suitable for use on city and well water applications.
The new Pro Line of water softeners feature a powerful combination of 3 separate medias acting together to filter, soften and improve the taste of your water!
The 380 is sufficient for all family sizes and functions as a 4-in-1 water treatment system, featuring:
- KDF is a patented process media that is 100 percent recyclable and contains no chemical additives. The Pro line with KDF safely reduces chlorine from your water to nominal amounts.
- A patented built-in, self-cleaning, 20 micron dirt and sediment filter. No more cartridge changes!
- A patented, multi-compartment tank allowing for the proper use of fine mesh ion exchange resin. The proper use of fine mesh resin results in up to 10ppm, Iron reduction, 80% water savings and 50% salt savings.
- A patented, compact unit providing soft water for your entire household.
- The Pro line offers a 3/10 year limited warranty. The best in the DIY domestic water softener market.
WaterBoss Pro water softeners are American made using state of the art injection molding technology, laser welding, precise robotic assembly and receiving a full systems testing prior to shipment.
To assist with the DIY’ers, the Waterboss line offers a factory trained and factory based customer support staff: 1-800-437-8993.
Installation Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9Rvfp0xhvxk
Install Manual: http://www.waterbosspro.com/media/Pro-ProPlus_Manual.pdf